How the 5DAY Franchise works
Our Franchise Owners will establish local training centres in allocated territories and recruit and train a highly motivated team of already qualified driving instructors.
Our Franchise Owners will also pro-actively market the newly available 5DAY courses in each new designated area.
You do not need to be a driving instructor as this is a Management Franchise. You will need the skills to manage your team and a number of Driving Instructors. All our driving instructors are recruited on a freelance basis and they will be fully geared-up to promote the brand by driving stylish sign-written cars as a central part of their 'contract'.
This mutually beneficial relationship has proved extremely effective in delivering high-visibility brand promotion and raised considerable brand awareness. The reward for them is a continuous flow of work.
Your important role will include:
- Sales and Marketing activity – to promote your local training centre
- Recruitment of driving instructors – fully qualified by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency)
- Day-to-day management of your driving instructors
- Organising pupils' training courses
- General business administration